Sunday, December 31, 2006

New year and term exams...

Something I have promised to do and failed repeatedly for the last few months is to be more regular in updating my blog. Blame it on more pressing engagements or my laziness, however expect to see this page being updated more regularly from now on....

Its new year eve today and guess what am I doing, yeah reading for the exam tomorrow ( yeas an exam on the first day of the new year) . I have just one exam this term, for the remaining three courses we have a take home assignment or a project. Although at first the proposition of a take home test or a term project seems attractive , believe me its not. If an exam kills you for one day projects mean a much prolonged misery.

See you soon in the new year 2007...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home